Bankruptcy Law Attorney
John Ceci PLLC

You can see a blank Statement of Financial Affairs by clicking the button below. As you'll see, the form asks for a lot of information. 

When you hire me, you'll be able to call and ask for help filling this form out.

Statement of Financial Affairs

One of the documents filed with your bankruptcy petition is a document called a Statement of Financial Affairs. 

It asks a variety of different questions about your financial affairs such as:

*your income for the past couple of years

*whether you have any lawsuits against you

*have you had any property repossessed

* do you own a safe deposit box

* payments made to creditors in the past 90 days to 1 year

SE Michigan Bankruptcy

Bankruptcy Law Firm